[gull-org] Need a lift, WAS: Debian bug-squashing party, Sunday November 9th 2003, Ecublens, Switzerland

Martin Albert MartinAlbert at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 22:45:02 CET 2003

Hey,

late as always (just busy):

I love the idea and would like to attend your bug squashing party, but
my car broke down yesterday. In case that someone could pick me up
between (and back to) 'Kaiserslautern' and 'Mannheim' (DE) my admission
is as follows:

participant:		Martin Albert <ma at debian.org>
matériaux:		ordinateur portable
bugs à écraser:	programmation, packaging
autre apporte:		my girl friend (docs and pkging)
commentaires:		need a lift from 'Kaiserslautern' or 'Mannheim' (DE) and
back.

greetings, martin