[gull-org] bug-squashing

thomas.schmid at epfl.ch thomas.schmid at epfl.ch
Thu Oct 30 02:32:01 CET 2003

Hi there,

I read about the bug squashing at Ecublens in the actual Debian Weekly News and
I would really be interested in participating. I am a student at the EPFL, 4th
year communication systems engineering. I use Debian since a couple of years
(3-4) but I unfortunately never could contribute something to the project. Now I
see a chance to do it with squashing some bugs...

I will bring a portable computer with network interface (WiFi and Ethernet) but
I don't know yet which bugs I want to fix. But I am really looking forward to
learn how to build a test system and use it with debootstrap.

bye bye

Thomas