[Bitcoins] Next meetup !

Rosamund rosamund at xecnet.com
Thu Dec 19 14:25:07 CET 2013

Hello,

I have been in touch with Mathieu after the Bitcoin meeting in Zurich
concerning a closer cooperation with the Geneva group.

I would like to mention that we plan to organize a meeting in England on
January 25, next year. The meeting will be a strategic meeting to look
at the bigger picture of cryptocurrencies and howto help embed the
cryptocurrency infrastructure in the world.

The meeting location is just west of London:
http://loudwaterestate.com/

In case members of the group might be interested in joining in - all you
would have to organize is your travel to and from London (best Luton or
Heathrow). We would pick you up at the airport and offer free food and
accommodation.

Concerning a possible weekend meeting in the Geneva area it would be
helpful to know the date rather early as possibly Hadrian who is the
person organizing the meeting in Loudwater would want to join in - and
that would need a bit more planning in advance. Also - if I dare suggest
- for me it feels essential that we can possibly meet in a quiet place
where proper communication can happen - as I went to the Zurich meetup
this Tuesday where I felt it was not helpful at all to meet in a crowded
and noisy place.

Best wishes,

Rosamund