[Bitcoins] Next meetup in Geneva

mat.buff at gmail.com mat.buff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:35:04 CET 2013

Hello all,

Sasha: Isn't there already a meeting planned there every tuesday night ? (
if not, do you have the keys ? ) -> let's think of this option for the next
meetup, and contact them in the meantime, Also this place is full of
distractions, that might arouse  your geeky side, guys ;-)

For aperitif I would suggest "La bretelle"
http://www.darksite.ch/ladecadanse/lieu.php?idL=54 .For those who don't
know, it's a cool alternative place. I'll be there at  at 18 h 30 fro a
couple beers.
I propose we go to Gian's creperie around 8 to eat and test Moe's app, Gian
are you around ?

btw: you can RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-Meetup-Switzerland/events/149056812/

Today, I will update the meetup with locations and topics to discuss

Cheers,

Mat

- It's all about the ride, not the destination -
- http://vagabondages.chapeaux-noirs.org -