[gull-annonces] Debian etch released: release party: 13 April 2007 in Zurich

Marc SCHAEFER schaefer at alphanet.ch
Mon Apr 9 09:35:23 CEST 2007

Une nouvelle stable existe:

   http://www.debian.org/News/2007/20070408

avec le `nouveau' client WWW Iceweasel :->

De plus:

From: martin f krafft <madduck at debian.org>
Subject: Debian "etch" release party: 13 April 2007

Hi folks,

If you listen carefully, you can hear "etch" approaching: it will be
here any day now, if not sooner than that.

To properly celebrate the best Debian release to date, I propose
a party to be held on on Friday the 13th, which is six days from
today.

I envision an open-fire barbeque at the Irchel spot where we met the
last couple of times [0], starting around 1730 hours [*].

Please bring: yourself, partners/friends/family, your own food,
utensils (plates, cutlery, cups), and whatever else you deem
appropriate. Drinks (beer, juice, water) will be sponsored by our
very own debian.ch club.

Let me know when you're planning to attend by adding yourself to the
scheduling website [1]! You can find up-to-date information on the
wiki [2]; in case of bad weather, I shall send out another email to
this list and update the wiki page with an alternate location.

  0. http://quikmaps.com/show/300202
  1. http://www.doodle.ch/dp4mXnBFPQHY
  2. http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyEtch/Zurich

Cheers,