[gull-commercial] Looking for a GNU/Linux services company

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra lgcdutra at terra.com.br
Fri May 30 01:45:36 CEST 2003

	Premièrement, pardonnez-moi: j'étude le français maintenant mais je
suis encore plus à l'aise avec l'anglais.

	I have found a prospective client for GNU/Li nux services.  It is a
Geneva lawyer with a network of 10 PCs now running MS Windows 9X; he is
considering a server running GNU/Linux, and perhaps converting the PCs
into X terminals.

	My problem is that I have no experience with doing business in
Switzerland, being only a B permit holder on chômage.  I would like to
find an established GNU/Linux services company with whom I could develop
this and perhaps other future clients.

	Please don't be afraid of telling me this would be impossible, but if
there is a chance I would love to take this opportunity.

--
 _   Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra    +41 (21) 648 11 34
/ \  Lausanne, Vaud, Suisse                    +41 (78) 778 11 34