[gull-commercial] Returning swiss citizen looking for a job

Jean Pierre Rupp jpierre at xeno-genesis.com
Mon Dec 20 08:46:06 CET 2004

Hello GULL,

I'm a swiss citizen who has been living all my life in the Americas.

I'm about to return to Switzerland on December 20th. I am going to be living
in Geneva. I currently don't have a job, and I'm looking for a full/part time
job or possibilities to do contracts or independent consulting.

I'm an expert Linux sysadmin/netadmin, my skill list can be found here:
http://www.userlinux.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Jean_Pierre_Rupp

The catch: I don't speak French or German yet, I only speak fluent Spanish and
English. Hope that's not really a problem or I'll starve to death. :-P

Thank you very much, I'm available also to help with the LUG stuff in any way
I can.

--
Jean Pierre Rupp <jpierre at xeno-genesis.com>
Xeno-Genesis (http://www.xeno-genesis.com)