[gull] Il y a du Sprint Zope dans l'air

Jean Jacques jean-jacques at duclaux.net
Mon May 2 15:04:02 CEST 2005

Bonjour à tous,

Plusieurs sprint zope sont organisés en Suisse Allémanique pendant les
prochains mois (cf informations ci-dessous).
    -Si des personnes sont interessées nous pourrions organiser un
voyage groupé.
    -Si des personnes sont interessées d'organiser ce type d'évènement
en Suisse Romande n'hésitez pas à me contacter.

Meilleures salutations !

DUCLAUX Jean-Jacques

Bonjour Jean Jacques,

je continue en englais parce j'y suis plus usee q'en francais ...

I just checked with the zope3 cracks Roger and Dominik.
We'll find a way to integrate you. We'll probably just work through the
official tutorial (after some introductive words). As we do that in
groups by two we suppose that the group you're in speaks French or
English. At least Dominik and I could work with you.

Mini Abstract:

   In a Zope3 Mini Sprint people interested in Zope in general and
   in Zope 3 in special meet to code together for a day. The mini
   sprints are organized by the Zope User Group Switzerland and
   project01.ch.

   The reason why the mini sprints happen is because Project01 hold
   a workshop at the LOTS conference 2005 in Bern produced interest
   in the Zope 3 technology of many people.

   Participation is free of charge. Traveling and Lunch costs have
   to be taken over by the participants. During the day there are
   always snacks and something to drink.

   The sprints start at 09:00 and end at 18:00 with lunch in between.

Agenda:

- 10. May 2005, Fachhochschule Solothurn,
  Olten Sälipark (OSP), Zimmer 1.9
- 14. June 2005, Fachhochschule Solothurn,
  Olten Sälipark (OSO), Zimmer 1.4
- 12. July 2005, Universität Bern Institut für Informatik (IAM),
  Schützenmattstrasse 14 (Enghalde), Seminarraum 107
- 09. August 2005, Universität Bern Institut für Informatik (IAM),
  Schützenmattstrasse 14 (Enghalde), Seminarraum 107
- 13. September 2005, ETH Zürich, ETH Zentrum, Hörsal ML F 34
  (Maschinenlabor, Tramhaltestelle ETH/Universitätspital, Tram 10)
- 11. october 2005, ETH Zürich ETH Zentrum, Seminarraum ML H 4
  (Maschinenlabor, Tramhaltestelle ETH/Universitätspital, Tram 10)
- 08. November 2005, to be defined
- 13. December 2005, to be defined

Past sprints:

- 12. April 2005, Universität Bern, Institut für Informatik (IAM),
  Schützenmattstrasse 14 (Enghalde), Seminarraum 107

Gregoire