[gull] Partage de fenetre

Daniel Cordey dc at mjt.ch
Wed Mar 29 17:01:51 CEST 2006

Bon... je n'ai rien trouve sur le net si ce n'est le texte suivant (lien en
fin de document)

J'ai quelque soucis :-)

dc

"Years and years ago (1989 or 1990? I know I was using it in 1990), some folks
at HP Labs created an X server that shared and transferred windows among
different hosts. It was called SharedX and became a product.

It was basically the hypothetical solutiond described by others: a virtual X
server that allowed having the windows appear on multiple desktops. They went
through a lot of agony to deal with different screen depths and worried
about, but never solved, issues of gamma correction.

It was a joy to use. I could share individual windows with other people and
selectively grant input control to them. Although moving windows wasn't a
target feature, it was available as a side effect.

I searched for it recently and couldn't find any interesting web references."

extrait de la page :

	http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/07/22/1650212&mode=nested&tid=104)