[gull] Simuler bouton droit avec souris 1 bouton

Erik Rossen rossen at linux-gull.ch
Tue Jan 30 09:19:50 CET 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 08:12:58AM +0100, Jean-Bruno Luginbuhl wrote:
> Je suis "l'heureux" possesseur d'un Mac G3, sur lequel j'y ai mis
> Kubuntu 6.10. Cela fonctionne très bien, j'en suis satisfait, à un
> détail près. La souris à 1 bouton m'empêche de faire un "clique droit"
> sur ma machine. Je sais que la solution la plus facile (et bon marché en
> plus) est d'acheter une souris 2 ou 3 boutons dans le magasin d'en face,
> mais je voulais tout de  même tenter de garder cette jolie souris.

Voici le /etc/sysctl.conf que je utilise pour les machines avec un
souris d'un button.

#
# /etc/sysctl.conf - Configuration file for setting system variables
# See sysctl.conf (5) for information.
#
# There are a number of hosts served by broken routers that think ECN is evil.
# We deal with this by never sending ECN flags.
net/ipv4/tcp_ecn=0
# Although automatic path MTU discovery is a good thing, it is getting
# progressively broken by paranoid firewalls and buggy tunneling software.  If
# we disactivated it, the DF flag is not set on packets and they can be
# fragmented as needed, with a tiny drop in performance.
net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc=1
# Reduce the amount of kernel warnings being sent to the console.  Very
# necessary for busy firewalls.
kernel/printk=5 4 1 5
# The following is from http://bh.udev.org/filez/apple/ibook500mhz/ibook2.html:
# "By editing /etc/sysctl.conf with a couple of things recommended by Lashi,
# I've got Fn+Ctrl being the middle button and Fn+Alt (otherwise known as
# Option) acting as the right mouse button. With the /dev/input/mice device, I
# can plug and unplug my USB logitech without a problem."
#dev/mac_hid/keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1
#dev/mac_hid/keyboard_lock_keycodes=0
#dev/mac_hid/mouse_button_emulation=1
# Also from http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2001/12/msg00449.html
# 3-button mouse emulation
# turn on emulation
#/dev/mac_hid/mouse_button_emulation = 1
# Send middle mouse button signal with the F11 key
#/dev/mac_hid/mouse_button2_keycode = 87
# Send right mouse button signal with the F12 key
#/dev/mac_hid/mouse_button3_keycode = 88
# turn on emulation
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button_emulation = 1
# Send middle mouse button signal with the F9 key
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button2_keycode = 67
# Send right mouse button signal with the F10 key
dev/mac_hid/mouse_button3_keycode = 68
# The above keycode values were obtained using the "showkey" command in the
# Linux console, as suggested by
# http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-ppc-faq.xml

--
Erik Rossen           A. It breaks the flow of conversation.
rossen at linux-gull.ch  Q. Why is top-quoting annoying?