[gull] HSDPA USB device from Swisscom and Linux

Jean Pierre Rupp jpierre at xeno-genesis.com
Wed Feb 27 22:39:41 CET 2008

Well, NAT, now that's terrible. At least I'll see if I could get some
IPv6 for aMule and other software. It's awful not to have a public IP
address available.

In fact you got the question perfectly. I was asking if the gave public
IP addresses, I don't mind if it's not static.

--
Jean Pierre Rupp <jpierre at xeno-genesis.com>
www.xeno-genesis.com