[gull] Re : Demande d'assistance - request for help

Diethard Kaufmann d.kaufmann at addiflux.com
Tue May 26 12:03:19 CEST 2009

Hello,

Thank you very much for your offer to help, I appreciate it very much.
In the meantime, I have accepted a similar offer to remove OpenSuSE 11 and
to replace it with Ubunto 8.10. Ubuntu 9.04 is reported being very tricky to
run on a HP 2133 on the web.
My preference is clearly a version of Ubuntu as I perceive OpenSuSE as too
commercial.

Best regards, Diethard Kaufmann

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen/Con mis saludos/Avec mes salutations
Diethard Kaufmann
Addiflux Sàrl
Ch.sur Rosset 32
CH - 1040 Echallens