[gull] Example script for SIP+MSRP by seagull

Alon Doron Doron.Alon at comverse.com
Wed Oct 9 16:02:35 CEST 2013

Has anyone managed to injection scenarios in which both SIP + MSRP by Seagull ir Sipp simulator?
I'd really appreciate if could send me an example - will help me a lot

Thanks

Doron Alon
SCA Testing & Integration
Global Products & Operations
Comverse - Making Your Network Smarter

T   +972-3-7663881
M +972-52-8543881
Doron.Alon at comverse.com <mailto:Doron.Alon at comverse.com>
www.comverse.com<http://www.comverse.com/>
P Please think of the environment before printing this email

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Inc. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: security at comverse.com. Thank You."