[gull] [rms at gnu.org: Planned obsolescence in computing: examples]

felix felix at f-hauri.ch
Mon Dec 7 10:04:34 CET 2020

----- Forwarded message from Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org> -----

Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 00:36:35 -0500
From: Richard Stallman <rms at gnu.org>
To: info-gnu at gnu.org
Subject: Planned obsolescence in computing: examples

We're looking for articles describing specific instances of planned
obsolescence in computing which relate somehow to nonfree software.
If you know of an example which is not listed in
https://gnu.org/malware/proprietary-obsolescence.html, please mail the
URL to webmasters at gnu.org so we can list it there.

--
Dr Richard Stallman

--
If you have a working or partly working program that you'd like
to offer to the GNU project as a GNU package,

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 FĂ©lix