[gull] Une juriste traduit les CGU d'Instagram pour les enfants (et les adultes)
felix at f-hauri.ch
Wed Feb 2 10:23:30 CET 2022
En anglais, sur quartz, c'est un peu plus détaillé:
– Officially you own any original pictures and videos you post, but
we are allowed to use them, and we can let others use them as well,
anywhere around the world. Other people might pay us to use them and
we will not pay you for that.
– […] we may keep, use and share your personal information with
companies connected with Instagram. This information includes your
name, email address, school, where you live, pictures, phone number,
your likes and dislikes, where you go, who your friends are, how
often you use Instagram, and any other personal information we find
such as your birthday or who you are chatting with, including in
private messages (DMs).
– We might send you adverts connected to your interests which we are
monitoring. You cannot stop us doing this and it will not always be
obvious that it is an advert.
– We can change or end Instagram, or stop you accessing Instagram at
any time, for any reason and without letting you know in advance. We
can also delete posts and other content randomly, without telling
you, for any reason. If we do this, we will not be responsible for
paying out any money and you won’t have any right to complain.
– We can force you to give up your username for any reason.
– We can, but do not have to, remove, edit, block and/or monitor
anything posted or any accounts that we think breaks any of these
rules. We are not responsible if somebody breaks the law or breaks
these rules; but if you break them, you are responsible.
Le Wed, Feb 02, 2022 at 09:26:59AM +0100, felix via gull a écrit :
Félix Hauri - <felix at f-hauri.ch> - http://www.f-hauri.ch
More information about the gull