[fêtons-linux] [ptl] a request for 3D fabrication folks and hardware collectors

Erik Rossen rossen at rossen.ch
Mon Jul 12 11:17:39 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 11:18:26AM +0200, Erik Rossen wrote:
> If any of you are into 3D fabrication and can bring a MakerBot or RepRap to the
> event, we would love to hear from you.  Either post here or contact me
> off-list (preferrably before July 15th because of vacations).

Just a follow-up from last week's message: Théo Reichel (and maybe David
Hodgetts) have graciously offered to exhibit a MakerBot at the "Fêtons Linux"
event on October 8th.  Since the system is a bit delicate, they will also be
there to run it.

We still looking for some RepRappers or any other cool open hardware ideas...

--
Erik Rossen
rossen at rossen.ch
http://www.rtfm-sarl.ch