[gull-annonces] 06.02.13 OBL Geneva: Massimo Banzi of Arduino

Francois Deppierraz francois at ctrlaltdel.ch
Wed Jan 30 14:41:23 CET 2013

Voici une annonce de la part de /ch/open qui pourrait intéresser les
membres du Gull.

Dear reader

*OBL goes West*
We are proud to present our first Open Business Lunch in Geneva! Please
help us to advertise this events and tell your friends around Geneva of
this event!

*Lunch with Massimo Banzi of Arduino*
*************************************

Wed, February 6th 2013, 12:00 - 14:00
Rue de Vermont 37, 1202 Geneva - Restaurant la Romana
http://liftconference.com/lift13

Massimo Banzi co-founded Arduino, which makes affordable open-source
microcontrollers for interactive projects, from art installations to
automatic plant waterers.

Massimo is speaking at Lift, but will be available for lunch with local
hardware and software hackers and creative innovators of all kinds at a
cozy Italian place nearby.

You can watch Massimo's TED talk beforehand if you wish - it's awesome,
but that is just the past - in Geneva we'll talk about the future of
open hardware for creatives!

If you're thinking about coming to Geneva for this: combine it with the
Lift 13 Conference - if you come to the lunch you get a 15% discount for
Lift, using this code: aCHOpen201312 - special treatment for open
hardware aficionados!

This event is supported by /ch/open and will kick off a series of "Open
Business Lunches" in Geneva, all about open source topics.

Please register at
<http://www.ch-open.ch/events/business-lunch-ge/> until Tuesday 5.2.13.

More OBLs in Geneva will follow. Suggestions for talks are very welcome,
please contact us.

Kind regards
Ursula Burri