[linux-leman] Coup de main: 100 installs de Linux

Jean-Bruno Luginbühl jean_bruno_luginbuhl at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 15 21:42:25 CEST 2003

Le mar 15/04/2003 à 19:18, Marc SCHAEFER a écrit :

> An alternative would be to use FAI (on Debian), or kickstart (on
> Red Hat), but they both either require a CD-ROM drive or a quite
> complex server setup.

In the same id, with mandrake you can install from an ftp (or NFS)
server an choose packages, languages and then create a boot floppy to
redo the install fully automatically (even partionning and configuring X
server) assuming it is exactelly the same hardware. BUT about what I am
not sure, is that the boot floppy will redo the install from an ftp (or
NFS) server, as I nerver installed from an ftp (or NFS) server, but
always from CD-ROM.

Jean-Bruno