[gull] Recherche outil pour faire des graphs scientifiques (gnuplot like)...

Jean-Marc Theler jm.theler at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 21 10:55:02 CET 2005

Gelin Patrick wrote:

>Bonjour,
>
>Je cherche à faire de nombreux graphs à partir de tableaux de points. Il faut
>faire une interpolation puis ajouter des annotations au schéma comme par
>exemple , la pente en un point, une tangente, colorier une surface intégréee
>sous la courbe... Si gnuplot et de nombreux autres traces des courbes les
>outils permettant les annotations sur le graph que je viens de citer ne sont
>pas légion. Comme il me faut absolument trouver un outil je suis même prêt à
>l'acheter, se pourrait être mathematica si en est capable, ou mathlab, ou je
>ne sais quel autre outil...
>
>Merci pour votre aide.

Voici un programme qui répondre au cahiers des charges mentionné ci-dessus:

http://scigraphica.sourceforge.net/

Meilleurs messages

Jean-Marc Theler

PS: SciGraphica is a scientific application for data analysis and
technical graphics. It pretends to be a clone of the popular commercial
(and expensive) application "Microcal Origin". It fully supplies
plotting features for 2D, 3D and polar charts. The aim is to obtain a
fully-featured, cross-plattform, user-friendly, self-growing scientific
application. It is free and open-source, released under the GPL license.

Main features:

    * You can plot functions and manipulate data in worksheets.
    * You can open several worksheets and plots and work with them
      interactively and at the same time.
    * The plots are fully configurable using a control panel dialog.
    * The look and feel is completely WYSIWYG.
    * Production/Publication quality PostScript output.
    * You can interact with the plots double-clicking, dragging and
      moving objects with the mouse.
    * Native XML file format.
    * You can insert Python expressions in the worksheets.
    * Terminal with command-line Python interface for interacting with
      plots and worksheets

It is completely programmed in C from scratch, using the GTK+ and
GtkExtra libraries, and released under the GPL agreement.