[gull] Re : Demande d'assistance - request for help

Diethard Kaufmann d.kaufmann at addiflux.com
Wed Jun 10 22:29:36 CEST 2009

Hello Jena-Pierre,

Thank you very much for your offer which I gladly accept. Icannot, however,
come to your place this Saturday since I will be away from Switzerland until
Wednesday next week.
I will contatc you after my return home for a new date.

Best regards, Diethard

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen/Con mis saludos/Avec mes salutations
Diethard Kaufmann