[gull] Arrêt du support linux pour l'e-banking de la Banque Migros

Laurent Franceschetti laurent at franceschetti.net
Tue Apr 21 22:26:16 CEST 2015

Gardez-nous au courant de l’évolution. Pour ma part j’ai aussi écrit.

Je pense qu’il ne faudrait continuer à battre le rappel.

Laurent Franceschetti
(Geneva, Switzerland)
laurent at franceschetti.net

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks (Art 12 Universal Declaration of Human Rights).