[gull] Compilation du noyau - automatisation du .config ?

felix felix at f-hauri.ch
Tue Apr 17 16:19:23 CEST 2018

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 03:24:02PM +0200, felix wrote:
> Je suis comme Marc, mais je me souviens avoir tapé ``make help'' y'a
> pas très longtemp, y'avait une floppée de trucs!
>
> Je pense que c'est à approfondir!
    $ make help
    Cleaning targets:
      clean           - Remove most generated files but keep the config and
                        enough build support to build external modules
      mrproper        - Remove all generated files + config + various backup files
      distclean       - mrproper + remove editor backup and patch files

    Configuration targets:
      config          - Update current config utilising a line-oriented program
      nconfig         - Update current config utilising a ncurses menu based
                        program
      menuconfig          - Update current config utilising a menu based program
      xconfig         - Update current config utilising a Qt based front-end
      gconfig         - Update current config utilising a GTK+ based front-end
      oldconfig       - Update current config utilising a provided .config as base
      localmodconfig  - Update current config disabling modules not loaded
      localyesconfig  - Update current config converting local mods to core
      silentoldconfig - Same as oldconfig, but quietly, additionally update deps

      defconfig       - New config with default from ARCH supplied defconfig
      savedefconfig   - Save current config as ./defconfig (minimal config)
      allnoconfig     - New config where all options are answered with no
      allyesconfig    - New config where all options are accepted with yes
      allmodconfig    - New config selecting modules when possible
      alldefconfig    - New config with all symbols set to default
      randconfig      - New config with random answer to all options
      listnewconfig   - List new options
      olddefconfig    - Same as silentoldconfig but sets new symbols to their
                        default value
      kvmconfig       - Enable additional options for kvm guest kernel support
      xenconfig       - Enable additional options for xen dom0 and guest kernel support
      tinyconfig      - Configure the tiniest possible kernel

J'aime bien l'option ``randconfig''!

Mais donc, il y a la possibilité d'utiliser un ficher de preconfig lié à
l'architecture. Voire savedefconfig et defconfig.

L'optione localmodconfig déjà mentionnée dans ce thread, permet de selectionner
les modules actuellement chargés (même s'ils ont été chargé inutilement, par
un script de detection, par exemple).

J'aime bien:
      fdimage      - Create 1.4MB boot floppy image (arch/x86/boot/fdimage)
      fdimage144   - Create 1.4MB boot floppy image (arch/x86/boot/fdimage)
      fdimage288   - Create 2.8MB boot floppy image (arch/x86/boot/fdimage)

Là, 'faudra jouer serré!

--
 Félix Hauri  -  <felix at f-hauri.ch>  -  http://www.f-hauri.ch