[FL14] lettre pour Jolla en english

Cédric BRINER briner at infomaniak.ch
Wed Feb 12 21:40:18 CET 2014

Salut l'équipe.

pour info, ou pour inspiration, voici le texte que j'ai pondu. Aie. Et
que je vais envoyer dès que j'aurais trouvé.

cED

---- %<---- %<---- %<---- %<---- %<---- %<---- %<---- %<----
Hello Mr. Mrs.

I'm contacting you today in the hope that you can lend us a Jolla
smartphone for our manifestation in Geneva named "Fêtons Linux − le
libre en fête". This event promote free software, it is mean to a large
public, it is free of charge for the public and it is a non-profit event
organized by enthousiast volonteers. "Fêtons Linux − le libre en fête"
will be holded at hepia on the 24 mai 2014.

For our fourth edition, our highlighted theme is on free software around
mobile device ecosystem. For this, we'd be delighted if we could have a
Jolla (or more :) ) with some promotional & informational material.

Furthermore, if you could lend it us for a month, we'll contact and will
pass your phone to some high-tech journalists. That way, this will give
you a chance that your product will have a post in their blog and/or a
section in their journal. With this, a note will be added telling the
public that our product will be at our event so that they can see & test
the Jolla phone.

This will be, I hope, a win-win situation.

Best regards.

For Fêtons Linux - le libre en fête
Cédric BRINER