[gull] Re : Demande d'assistance - request for help

Diethard Kaufmann d.kaufmann at addiflux.com
Sun Jun 7 22:25:07 CEST 2009

Hallo Jean-Pierre,

I have safely returned home after our long session in your place. I hope
your wife is not too mad at me for taking so much of your time!
In the meantime, I have followed your advise and have re-installed SUSE 10.1
and it works well. The "old" version of OpenOffice 2.4 is not compatible
with MS Office 2007 files which I use for all work. I tried to install the
latest OpenOffice version 3.1 but am not succeeding.
Do you somewhere have a OpenOffice version 3.1 file that is self-installing
? You know, an *.exe file that initiates the full installation without me
having to copy and paste stuff from one place to another ?
I would very much appreciate your help with this.
Let me also tell you that I owe you a big favor in return for your help. Do
not hesitate to call me if there is something I could do for you!

Con mis saludos cordiales, Diethard

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Jean Pierre Rupp <jpierre at xeno-genesis.com

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen/Con mis saludos/Avec mes salutations
Diethard Kaufmann
Addiflux Sàrl
Chemin sur Rosset 32
CH - 1040 Echallens